Important Tenant Reminders:
All overnight guests are to be reported to the office by the tenant. You have 14 days a year that a guest can stay overnight. If you have any questions about this, please contact the office.
Tenants are to have their parking pass hanging in their car where it is visible. Visitors of tenants are to have your visitor parking pass in their car when visiting. Staff will be monitoring this. Tenants will receive a lease violation and cars will be towed.
A no trespassing list is available at all times through the office. It is your responsibility to make sure you read through the list and make sure your guests are not on it. If they are, you will receive a lease violation.
- Mon. February 15 - President's Day - Closed
- Mon. May 30 - Memorial Day - Closed
- Mon. July 4 - Fourth of July - Closed
- Mon. September 5 - Labor Day - Closed
- Fri. November 10 - Veterans Day - Closed